Re: httpapi problem

Ramesh,

Each web service has it's own SOAP message. You have to pass the correct
SOAP message for the web service that you want to call.

However, in your case, you appear to have taken the SOAP message for the
Currency Exchange web service (EXAMPLE18) as-is. Apparently, you thought
that if it worked with one web service it must work with all of them.
That's not the case!

The SOAP message (the XML document you create in your RPG code)
represents the parameter list of the service you're calling.  Your
service doesn't accept a structure named "ConversionRate" that contains
subfields named "FromCountry" and "ToCountry".  You see.. those are teh
parameters for teh currency converter in Example18.  Not the parameters
for your web service.

The WSDL document is designed to tell you exactly what you need in order
to consume the web service.  Please load the WSDL into a tool like
SoapUI so you can see what the SOAP message is supposed to look like.

For a more detailed description of the process, please see the following
article:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/rpg-consuming-web-services-httpapi-and-soapui