ups changes

   Hi - I have been using (a modified by me version of ) EXAMPLE16 from
   LIBHTTP in order to get shipping rates from UPS. I got an email,
   relevant portion of which is copied below, from UPS that sounds like I
   might have to make some changes. Do I?

   On March 1, 2009, UPS is moving from unchained to chained Digital
   Certificates to improve security when using the Internet. The change
   requires your system to support the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) Version
   3.0 to be compatible with the new Digital Certificates.
   Larry Kleinman
   Kleinman Associates, Inc.
   212-949-6469
   203-255-4100