HSSF_MERGE

   Scott,

   I'm using your sample programs for creating Excel spreadsheet files
   and am confused with the hssf_merge function. Your sample program
   XLCRTDEMO merges the first three rows and first four columns. How do I
   merge cells in separate rows, without merging the rows?

   Thanks,

   Karl B. Woods

   Sr. Programmer/Analyst

   [cid:image002.gif@01C95E9E.49621C20]

   1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B

   Salt Lake City, UT 84104

   ( Tel: (801) 433-9426 (office)

   * E-mail:  [1]karl.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   LiveSTRONG
   ....... __o  Same Road
   ....... \<,    Same Rules
   .... ( )/ ( )  Same Rights

   This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
   If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
   message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
   please delete it immediately.