RE: HTTPAPI vs ISockets

Wow!

If your sausage is only half as good as your software - put my name down for a few pounds..

This document may contain confidential information intended for the addressee only. Any views or opinions presented do not necessarily represent those of Newcastle Building Society/Newcastle Financial Services Limited/NBS Mortgage Advisor Limited/Newcastle Mortgage Services Limited, hereinafter referred to as NBS group.

If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, or reliance upon the this E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender so that NBS group may arrange for its proper delivery. All e-mails are scanned for viruses and other unacceptable content, which may result in non-delivery of a small proportion of e-mails. Anyone sending urgent/important e-mails should therefore confirm delivery.

NBS group does not enter into contracts by means of Internet or e-mail and staff are not authorised to enter into contracts in this way.
NBS introduces to Newcastle Financial Services Limited (NFSL).  NFSL is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the FSA. Newcastle Building Society is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (www.fsa.gov.uk/register/) and is entered in the Financial Services Authority Register under Registration No. 156058.

Web site: www.newcastle.co.uk