From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Scott Klement
Sent: Thu 20/11/2008 1:12 p.m.
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI

Hi Karl,

Do you mean the Expat XML parser that's included with HTTPAPI?

HTTPAPI, by itself, doesn't know anything about tags at all.  HTTPAPI is
a tool for transferring bytes over a network, it doesn't understand what
the bytes mean.

But HTTPAPI does come bundled with Expat, which is an XML parser.  Expat
supports self-closing tags -- provided that they follow the XML spec.
I've never heard of a self-closing attribute, so I don't know what is
meant by that.

Karl Woods wrote:
> Does the HTTP API support self-closing tags and attributes?

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

<<winmail.dat>>