Re: HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error

Even though you're getting a 502 error, there still should be data
downloaded (either visible in the callback/stream file returned by
HTTPAPI, or in the debug log if you have that enabled)

That should give you more info on the cause of the 502 error.

I've seen proxy errors when the server is down, and I've seen them when
you use a proxy to control who has access to what stuff outside the network.