Enhancement request for module HTTPXMLR4

Hi Scott,

I am still trying to make WSDL2RPG to work with attachments. In order to
become more flexible I now use http_url_post_raw2() to send and receive
HTTP request. Because of that I added http_parse_xml_raw() to HTTPAPI which
I call from the save procedure specified at http_url_post_raw2().

In order to get http_parse_xml_raw() working I also added the following
procedure:

   http_parser_init()
   http_parser_free()

Beside some minor changes, such as the list of exported items in
HTTPAPI1+2, the only module I had to change was HTTPXMLR4. Is it possible
that you adopt these changes to your HTTPAPI project?

The benefit of these changes is that you can easily create a parser, parse
a buffer and finally free resources by calling:

   http_parser_init(peEncoding: peStartProc: peEndProc: peUsrDta)
   http_parse_xml_raw(peFD: peData: peLength)  // peFD is for compatibility
to other write() procedures
   http_parser_free()

This way I hope that I wil be able to look at the HTTP response stream,
determine its "flavour" and in case of "SOAP with attachments" delay
parsing until the SOAP part has been received. All other attachments could
go into the IFS. So far the theory.

Regards,

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the