Re: Embedded XML

Scott,

I use 1.23 HTTPAPI version.

Sometimes I can receive 64k bigger documents so I'm very interested by the use of

HTTP_XmlReturnPtr().

Can you explain me a little or send me a source with HTTP_XmlReturnPtr()?

Thanks

Scott Klement a écrit :
Hello Franck,

It's works fine when the embedded xml file is lower than 32767A ( in SaveEmbed proc ) but when it's bigger ... It fails

For me, it works when the document is 64k or smaller, but when it's bigger it fails unless I use the alternative support via HTTP_XmlReturnPtr()

If yours is failing at 32767, you may be using an older version of HTTPAPI. What version are you using? (Check the HTTPAPI_VERSION constant in HTTPAPI_H)

begin:vcard
fn:Franck Peter
n:Peter;Franck
org:SDV LI;Informatique