Re: Which procedure for non-XML document

   Thanks, Scott.

   I also received a response from Mike Krebs suggesting that EXAMPLE5
   could be used.

   Would you agree with that? I imagine I would just populate the Data
   variable with my name/value pairs.

   If I used EXAMPLE2 as a model, how would I capture the returned data
   in an RPG variable? The 4th parameter of the http_url-post procedure
   is a path name.

   What is a 'callback'?

   Lorne.

   Message: 1