Re: http_parse_xml_string usage

No.  All I said is that you have to *tell* http_xml_parse_string() the
CCSID of the data you're feeding into it.

So if the data is EBCDIC, you have to *TELL IT* that it's EBCDIC.

If you pass *NULL, your program won't compile, since *NULL isn't an
allowed parameter.  If you pass 65535, HTTPAPI won't know what CCSID
your data is, and it will not parse.

So if your data is EBCDIC, *TELL IT* that it's EBCDIC.  Don't tell it
that it's non-text data (65535).  Don't tell it *NULL which is
nonsensical.  Simply tell it what the data is.

Is this really so difficult to understand?