Re: Which procedure for non-XML document

Lorne,

HTTPAPI knows how to encode and send name/value pairs.  Look at the
EXAMPLE2 member for a sample of that.

If what you say is accurate, you will get back a response of name/value
pairs.  (That's an unusual thing -- first time I've heard of someone
doing that.)   HTTPAPI will give them back to you as a file or callback.
  where the results will be in all one string.  It'll be up to you to
extract the data you need from that string (though, I would think that
would be pretty easy to do.)