Re: CGI with Get and post

I'm not understanding...   Are you trying to *run* a CGI via HTTPAPI?

HTTPAPI does not know how to interpret HTML.  So there's no notion of
"hidden variables in HTML" in HTTPAPI.  You have to encode and send the
variables, either as part of the URL or in the POST data.

Most POST apps want the data to be in the POST data itself.   Some POST
requests, however, want it in the URL.  All GET requests want it in the
URL, since there is no POST data.

If you're actually writing a CGI application (as opposed to calling it
from HTTPAPI) then your question doesn't belong on this mailing list.
Instead, try the WEB400 mailing list on Midrange.com, or if your
question is about CGIDEV2 (you didn't say if you're using a toolkit for
CGI or if you're doing it manually... but if you're using the CGIDEV2
toolkit...)  try the Easy400Group mailing list at Yahoo groups.