From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
DennisRootes@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:51 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Upgrade to V5R4 and it doesn't work - please help!

Hi all,

We just upgraded to V5R4 and I'm having a problem where the httpapi
routine can't get access.  We think it's using a default IP address that
used to be correct but now the upgrade changed the default and so our
proxy blocks it.  Is there some way to set the ip address that I'm making
the request from rather than picking it up automatically?

Thanks!

Dennis