Re: Upgrade to V5R4 and it doesn't work - please help!

   Try and run this from a user profile that has all object authority.
   If that works, then it is an authority issue.
   [1]DennisRootes@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

   Hi all,
   We just upgraded to V5R4 and I'm having a problem where the httpapi
   routine can't get access.  We think it's using a default IP address
   that used to be correct but now the upgrade changed the default and so
   our proxy blocks it.  Is there some way to set the ip address that I'm
   making the request from rather than picking it up automatically?
   Thanks!
   Dennis