Re: HTTPAPI - Is this a privileges problem?

Hi Garry,

It is, indeed, a privileges problem.  The README member in the QRPGLESRC
file included with HTTPAPI should explain IBM's recommended method of
solving this error.  (i.e. how to give users access to the certificate
store aka key database)

However, some folks have said that IBM's suggestions didn't work for
them, and that they had to manually grant access to the IFS objects.