RE: JR in need of mentoring...

I have only tried the server I was trying to send data to for my project
and received the same error.  I did try http://soapclient.com/soapclient
and it is working there.  So, that leads me to believe it is the
connection on my server causing the problem somehow.

Some server info:
machine type: 4906-520
OS: v5r3

<quote who="David Wright">