Re: http_url_post_xml

Here's what I use...gratefully stolen from Scott! :) It's in one of
the sample programs I think.

          // data is a string that contains the XML document. It's a big field.

     D enc             s                   like(HTTP_URL_ENCODER)
     D encoded_data    S               *
     D encoded_len     S             10I 0

          // URL encode the data.
          enc = http_url_encoder_new();
          http_url_encoder_addvar_s(enc: 'qf': 'xml');
          http_url_encoder_addvar( enc
                                 :'xmluser'
                                 : %addr(data)
                                 : %len(%trimr(data)) );

          // Get a pointer to the URL encoded data.
          http_url_encoder_getptr( enc
                                 : encoded_data
                                 : encoded_len);

          // Post the data to the server.
          nextpos = 1;           // Reset nextpos position.
          rc = http_url_post_raw(
                'https://theserver.com/integrate.aspx'
                : encoded_data
                : encoded_len