Re: why ftp_put() always said my ifs file not exists?

   Thanks a lot, Scott.
   The problem turn out to be someone modified the ftpapi code in my
   system, in function fixpath(), the file name is changed
   before calling lstat64(). I've fixed the problem.

Hello,

What is lfilesize()?  (Is that from FTPAPI? I can't find any mention of it.)

   I miss spell the function name, it's lclFileSiz().

If you take the same filename you've specified, and type:

WRKLNK 'your-file-name'

Does it work?  Please remember that FTPAPI requires local filenames to
be in IFS naming format.  So if you're specifying it in another format,
you can expect the ENOENT (No Such Path or Directory) error.

Shufeng Wu wrote:

I'm using ftpapi to send a xml file store in IFS to a windows based ftp
server
but ftpapi always return error msg said NO SUCH PATH OR DIRECTORY.
I traced the code, it return the error msg in opnfile()-> fixpath()
function-> in call to lstat64(),
but previous call to lfilesize() returns correct file size.

my os is V5R2
Any solutions?