Http 1.1

   I have been looking at httpapi toolkit and I see that you have support
   for http 1.1, but you aren't keeping the connection open incase I need
   another call.  Is there a way to change this behavior?  Any
   suggestions?
   Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
   Thanks.

   Brian Anderson
   Development Manager & Principal Architect
   Perceptive Software, Inc.
   [1]brian.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   [2]www.imagenow.com
   +1 913 422 7525 corporate
   +1 913 667 3210 direct
   +1 913 744 8602 mobile
   +1 800 941 7460 toll-free
   +1 913 422 3820 fax
   NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender
   does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.