Re: Cookie rejected, domain doesn't match request.

Hi Tim,

I don't think it's sufficient information...?  For one thing, I don't
have a userid/password for that site!  For another, I don't know whether
I'm allowed to use that URL.

I have no idea what you mean by "after correcting the URL to this I
found it works"?   Do you mean that you were providing the wrong URL to
begin with, so upon fixing the URL the problem was solved?  or... what
do you mean?