Re: Cookie rejected, domain doesn't match request.

Hi Tim,

> I'm getting "cookie rejected, domain doesn't match request.",
> with the cookie attribute: "cookie attr domain=.happyvax.ezrez.com"

I think this might be a bug in HTTPAPI...   unfortunately, I don't have
access to a site that sends a cookie domain in this manner, so I can't
test my changes to the code.

If I provided you with an updated copy of HTTPAPI, would you test it for me?