timeout

   Now that I have integrated these web services into my applications
   (thanks Scott) it has opened up a whole new world.   But some of these
   services (especially the free ones) are not so responsive or
   consistent during the day.

   I might have to build a control file for each web service and possibly
   based on the time of the day, vary the timeout value (http_timeout) as
   during peak times my users have less patience.  Just wondering if
   anyone else has the same problem and what solution they implemented.

   -greg