Re: return parms in http_url_post_xml

Hi Dan,

HTTP doesn't really have parameters, per-se.  A POST request has one
document that's uploaded, and one that's downloaded.  But, I don't think
that's really what you're asking.  I think you probably are trying to
figure out web services, and are maybe a little bit lost.

If so, I suggest that you start by reading the following article:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/rpg-consuming-web-services-httpapi-and-soapui

Also, I give a talk on this subject at user group meetings and
conferences.  You can download the handout from my talk at the following
link:
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/#HTTPAPI

Near the end of the handout you'll find links to other articles and
sites that discuss web services.  Good luck!