Pointer not set to location referenced problem in HTTPAPI

   Hi,

    I am stuck up at this problem. Can somebody help?

   I am Running this API. In debug log the data looks fine till it aborts
   and control comes to "Incoming routine".

   It aborts saying "Pointer not set to location referenced" after it has
   received the data.

   When I debug the API, It actually errors out at this statement in
   HTTPAPIR4 in recvdoc() routine

   eval      rc = saveproc( peFD
                          : %addr(wwData)
                          : wwLen )

   Here is my Post routine :

    rc = http_url_post_xml(
          'http://www.lyonsreg.com/webservices/atm/ATMService.asmx'
                      : %addr(SOAP) + 2
                      : %len(SOAP)
                      : *NULL
                      : %paddr(Incoming)
                      : %addr(ResponseCd)
                      : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                      : HTTP_USERAGENT
                      : 'text/xml' );

   Here is my Incoming Routine

   P Incoming        B
   D Incoming        PI
   D   ResponseCd                  10I 0 value
   D   depth                            10I 0 value
   D   name                          1024A   varying const
   D   path                          24576A   varying const
   D   value                        65535A   varying const
   D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)
   D                                     const options(*varsize)

    /free
        if (name = 'GetStatusCodeV2Result');
        Responsecd = %dec(%trim(value):3:0);
        endif;
    /end-free
   P                 E

   Here is the debug log.

   -------------------------

   Cookie: $Version=0; asp.net_sessionid=mezpz0454yo3cv453yxnb455;
   $Path=/;
   SOAPAction:
   [1]http://www.lyonsreg.com/WebService/ATMService/GetStatusCodeV2

   recvresp():
   entered
   HTTP/1.1 100
   Continue

   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100
   Continue
   senddoc():
   entered
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><SOAP:Envelope
   xmlns:SOAP="[2]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; ......

   recvresp():
   entered
   HTTP/1.1 200
   OK
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
   xmlns:soap="[3]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
   xmlns:xsi="[4]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
   xmlns:xsd="[5]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><soap:Body><GetStatusC
   odeV2Response
   xmlns="[6]http://www.lyonsreg.com/WebService/ATMService";><GetStatusCod
   eV2Result>199</GetStatusCodeV2Result></GetStatusCodeV2Response></soap:
   Body></soap:Envelope>
    ************End of
   Data********************

   The WSDL of webservice for Reposne is :

   [7]-<s:element name="GetStatusCodeV2Response">
   [8]- <s:complexType>
       <:sequence>
     <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="GetStatusCodeV2Result"
   type="s:int" />
     </s:sequence>
     </s:complexType>
     </s:element>