Re: HTTPAPI example1 & example2

   I think Bryan is on the right track.  I had to configure ISA server to
   allow all traffic to/from my i because otherwise the proxy would
   prompt for authentication.  Until we get a patch for using NTLM
   authentication with a proxy like ISA, you'll have to work with
   firewall configurations.  I have looked at writing an NTLM
   authentication for HTTPAPI (in April of 2006) and it is gnarly.  It
   will take more skill than I have to implement it successfully.
   Pete
   GLENN HEIMBURGER wrote:

   Good morning group,

   I'm still having trouble getting this to work.

   When I run Example1, I get a 0 byte sock_tutorial.pdf file in the tmp
   directory.

   When I run Example2, I get a 0 byte testpost.html file in the tmp
   directory and a message that reads:

   DSPLY  This page requires a user-id & password

   Glenn