Re:

   Hi  David,
   For web services, on of the best ways to do this is from CGIDEV2. This
   is run by an ex IBMer.
   I have found that making things work with CGI have been one of the
   best ways to go that does not eat up a lot of the CPU processing.  We
   tried websphere, and webfacing, and found that the lights dimmed down
   when the first user logged on, and it took up to 30 seconds  for the
   first screen to come up. This is why we switched to CGIDEV2.  The Web
   site is  [1]www.easy400.net Giovanni B. Perotti runs the site.
   He is an ex IBM and is very helpful.  This is the quickest and easiest
   way to go.  Now if you need to have an sockets answer, then Scott  is
   the absolutely best person to ask.  Scott is a lot mor etechinical,
   and Giovanni is more helping you get an application up and running
   quickly.
   Are you in Honduras, or Costa Rica?
   Harry
   David Colindres - Lafise HN wrote:

   Hi.

   I need create a werbservice from rpg or java how services

   Thanks your help me.

   Have a nice day!!!!!