Re: HTTPAPI example for GetInfoByZIP

Hi Lewis,

Lewis Miller wrote:
[SNIP]
>    I also copied your example from the thread, complied, and ran the
>    program but I continue to get the error message "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal
>    Server Error.". When I go directly to the US ZIP Web Service website
>    and run the "GetInfoByZip" operation it returns the necessary
>    information.
[SNIP]

Please start by creating a a debug log as described on the lower-half of
the following page:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

In particular, you want to look at the response coming back from the
HTTP server.  At this point, you know that an error occured on that
server (i.e. you received 500 which means an error occurred internally
on the server) but you don't know WHICH error occurred on the server.

The server's response should tell you which error.

FWIW, I can run that program on my computer, and I don't get any errors.