Re: Trusting an application

By default, HTTPAPI will use your system's default trust settings.  i.e.
if you have a CA certificate installed in the *SYSTEM certificate store
that matches the partner's certificate, then the system will trust it.

Just like a web browser.

If you associate HTTPAPI with a DCM application ID, then it'll only
trust what you configure in that application ID.