Re: Timeout error

Hello,

A timeout during connection means that HTTPAPI sent the connection
request to the remote server, but did not receive any response.  It
gives up after (by default) 60 seconds, and reports the "timeout" error.

Usually this is caused by a firewall (or similar device) that's blocking
your access to the Internet.

It can also be caused by a misconfiguration or a routing error.