From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vikas M
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:29 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Timeout error

Hi,
 I have been trying to connect to a compnay to get webservices but have been
receiving time out error. Here is the log file:
******************************
HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R3M0

http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 3
DNS resolver retry  : 3
DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
DNS default domain: scjins.com
DNS server found: 198.6.1.122
DNS server found: 198.6.100.25
DNS server found: 198.6.100.38
SetError() #7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server!

***************************
So I ran Eample18 on our AS400 machine to find out the connectivity issue.
I didn't get any log file but I still got the tme out error.

Can some body please give me guidance as to what to do?

Thanks
Vikas Mishra
 <outbind://32/vikasm@xxxxxxxxxx> vikasm@xxxxxxxxxx
IT Applications