Timeout error

   Hi,

    I have been trying to connect to a compnay to get webservices but
   have been receiving time out error. Here is the log file:

   ******************************

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
   OS/400 Ver V5R3M0

   http_persist_open(): entered
   http_long_ParseURL(): entered
   DNS resolver retrans: 3
   DNS resolver retry  : 3
   DNS resolver options: x'00000136'
   DNS default domain: scjins.com
   DNS server found: 198.6.1.122
   DNS server found: 198.6.100.25
   DNS server found: 198.6.100.38
   SetError() #7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server!

   ***************************

   So I ran Eample18 on our AS400 machine to find out the connectivity
   issue.

   I didn't get any log file but I still got the tme out error.

   Can some body please give me guidance as to what to do?

   Thanks

   Vikas Mishra
   [1]vikasm@xxxxxxxxxx
   IT Applications