Antwort: RE: www-Authenticate?

Donald,

I want to let you know that I successfully downloaded and compiled the C
MD4 reference algorithm. I also wrote a little RPG test programm to call
the C procedures to compute the MD4 digest for a given file. it is fairly
easy to change the program to compute the digest of a given buffer.

Perhaps that might help you to get the NTLM authentication running.

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the