From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greenwood,
Patricia
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:19 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: IFS

I apologize ... I have had a case of traveling fingers this morning and I
wondered why the person I intended it for didn't receive it.  And thanks for
your forum, even though I stepped outside the boundaries its nice to know
that I received enough responses to point me in a different direction since
the operating system version in question was so low.

Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE
QUALCOMM QES Western Region
(785) 749-4065 (office)
(800) 544-4977  ext 16558 (voice mail)