IFS

Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE
QUALCOMM QES Western Region
(785) 749-4065 (office)
(800) 544-4977  ext 16558 (voice mail)
(785) 749-3258 (fax)

This may not be the correct venue for my question and if that is true I apologize and hopefully someone will direct me to the correct location.

I am working with a client who is on IBM O/S 4.1 and we are attempting to write a file into the IFS and make it available for their PC network.  I find the mention of the IFS in the AS/400 file menus but can't come up with the correct command to get this done nor know how to instruct them for the procedure on the PC side.  All of this is being done remotely and I'm stumped.