HSSFR4 Formula Error

   I'm not sure if this should be posted here (if not, just tell me to
   take a flying leap...)

   I just pulled in the 3.1 Final release for HSSF and tried to generate
   a simple formula. I am getting

   the following class error. Does anyone know how to correct this?????

   Thanks.

   ********************************

   Message . . . . :   Java exception received when calling Java
   method.

   Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure HSSF_FORMU in program
   ARMCDPRD/HSSFR4

     received Java exception
   "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

     java/util/regex/Pattern" when calling method "setCellFormula" with
   signature

     "(Ljava.lang.String;)V" in class
   "org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFCell".

   JAR files are in :

   /QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext

   poi-contrib-3.1-FINAL-20080629.jar

   poi-scratchpad-3.1-FINAL-20080629.jar

   poi-3.1-FINAL-20080629.jar

   HSSFCell_setCellFormula...

   D                 PR
   EXTPROC(*JAVA

   :'org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel-

   .HSSFCell'

   :'setCellFormula')

   D cell_formula
   like(jString)

   hssf_formula    B                   EXPORT

   hssf_formula    PI

     peRow                             like(HSSFRow)           4732

     peCol                        5I 0 value                     10

     peFormula                 1024A   varying const
   SUM(B8:B58)

     peStyle                           like(HSSFCellStyle)     3227

   D wwStr           s                   like(jString)

   D wwCell          s                   like(HSSFCell)

   wwCell = HSSFRow_createCell(peRow: peCol);

   HSSFCell_setCellType(wwCell: CELL_TYPE_FORMULA);

   wwStr = new_String(peFormula);

   HSSFCell_setCellFormula(wwCell: wwStr);             (wwCell=4734,
   wwStr=4733)

   HSSFCell_setCellStyle(wwCell: peStyle);

   hssf_freeLocalRef(wwStr);

   hssf_freeLocalRef(wwCell);

   Bryan.

   -- NOTICE -- The information transmitted is intended only for the
   person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
   and/or privileged material, the disclosure of which is governed by
   applicable law. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
   of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
   persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
   If you received this in error please contact the sender and destroy
   the materials contained in this message.