From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric Jones
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:59 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTP api quit working on Friday

Alright I see 2 ip addresses there, as far as I know everything looks normal
there.
I have my "best" "network" guy looking into it, thanks for the help guys.

>>> Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/29/2008 4:30 PM >>>
Prompt the CHGTCPDMN command.

It should have a 'Domain name server' (INTNETADR) parameter that lists
one or more DNS servers.   When you ask it to convert a domain name to
an IP address, it will send the lookup requests to the servers in that list.