RE: FXML?

Yes, I use the http_parse_xml_stmf for extracting values from the xml string
returned from Oanda.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Adam West
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:10 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FXML?

HI I am not sure if this is a new genre of XML but would the following work
with Scott's Program?

"FXML is a simple, automated way of retrieving currency exchange rates over
the Internet using an XML interface.
Subscribers to this service access the exchange rates via the Internet using
the HTTP protocol to send XML requests and receive XML responses that
contain a list of currencies, dates and the appropriate exchange rates.
By sending an XML request to FXML with the base (home) and quote currencies,
you can retrieve the latest or historical exchange rates from OANDA's
exchange servers.
A sample from FXML is displayed in the following table:

<RESPONSE>
<EXPR>USD</EXPR>
<EXCH>EUR</EXCH>
<AMOUNT>1</AMOUNT>
<NPRICES>1</NPRICES>
<CONVERSION>
<DATE>Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:50:03 GMT</DATE>
<ASK>0.9421</ASK>
<BID>0.9416</BID>
</CONVERSION>
</RESPONSE> "