Re: CPF9897 HTTP/1.0 302 Not Allowed

I guess that it is a problem at webservicex.net. When I try to call the web service today I get an error "Error occured when translating text please contact support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

Thomas.

GTrevellick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
   Hi
   I have just installed httiapi.savf on our development box and
   attempted to run one of the example programs (using CALL EXAMPLE19
   PARM('French' 'Where is the Eiffel Tower?') with LIBHTTP as my
   curlib). However I immediately get the error message "HTTP/1.0 302 Not
   Allowed". This is CPF9897 and no second level text exists. Is this
   something simple such as OS400 and/or our firewall disallowing the
   http protocol ? Can anyone help...
   Many thanks, Greg T. (U.K.)

   This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential
   information intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
   intended addressee, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
   copying, distributing or using this email in any way. Unauthorised use
   of the information contained in this email is unlawful. If you have
   received this email in error please notify us on
   enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and delete the email from your system.
   Information contained in this email can not be disclosed, copied,
   distributed or used in any way without the prior consent of the
   sender. Any opinions, advice or facts given in this email are given
   without warranty or the intention to enter into an agreement unless
   specifically stated and confirmed by agreement, letter or such other
   documentation signed by an authorised signatory of BCA Holdings
   Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. Any personal information
   contained in this email is strictly the view of the sender and is in
   no way authorised or attributable to BCA Holdings Limited or any of
   its subsidiary companies in any way. All emails through the company
   gateway are subject to monitoring. The company cannot be held liable
   for any errors or viruses contained in this message.

   BCA (438886) Expedier House, Hindhead GU26 6TJ, England
   VAT registration number: GB 188 1552 38

   This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and