Re: Access to the key database is not allowed

   I had the same problem.  It was the certificate data base .
   I had all object authority, but did not show up until someone without
   all object authority used the program.
   From a command line type WRKLNK and  tehn go to
   /QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server   Now these 2 default  objects  change
   the authority to public Read and execute.  *RW
   Then do it for this server DIR.  That solved the problem for me.  If
   someone has a better way, I am interested.
   Mick Parsons wrote:

   I have this problem, but I have changed the folders to *ALL authority
   with *WS.

   I setup a Certificate request, this created the 2 default files.

   I can run the program when called from within another RPG program
   using a screen.

   It runs perfectly and I get a reply.

   I do the same thing from a CGIDEV2 program and it gives the error
   Access to the key database is not allowed

   I have not purchased a certificate because everything works without it
   and this is all hidden.

   There is no end user web page outside of the local network.

   I am sure I am missing something obvious here, but dont know what.

   If I need to purchase a Certificate, why does it work when called from
   a screen program?