Access to the key database is not allowed

   I have this problem, but I have changed the folders to *ALL authority
   with *WS.

   I setup a Certificate request, this created the 2 default files.

   I can run the program when called from within another RPG program
   using a screen.

   It runs perfectly and I get a reply.

   I do the same thing from a CGIDEV2 program and it gives the error
   Access to the key database is not allowed

   I have not purchased a certificate because everything works without it
   and this is all hidden.

   There is no end user web page outside of the local network.

   I am sure I am missing something obvious here, but dont know what.

   If I need to purchase a Certificate, why does it work when called from
   a screen program?