     From: [2]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     [mailto:[3]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
     Ashish Kulkarni
     Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:09 PM
     To: [4]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Subject: help with WSDL2RPG
     Hi
     I have installed WSDL2RPG and then created a RPGLE source file, but
     i am
     having issue compiling it.
     what do i need in library list, i have libhttp and wsdl2rpg in
     library list,
     i am getting
     *RNF7030 HTTP_PARSER_SWITCH_CB...
     **UNDEF** 6914M 7069M 7076M 7083M
     What do i have to do to get the program compiled?
     Ashish