From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Adam West
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 10:50 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Error SetError() #66:

HI We are using HTTP API along with some code that does work at the author's
site. His code used HTTP API and goes out and gets some data from an RSS
feed. The error we get is:

SetError() #66: XML parse failed at line 1, col 54: illegal character(s) in
public id

This is the only entry in httpapi_debug.txt

I was hoping someone has had this error or can help to interpret how to
resolve.

This does not occur at all for the author.