From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erickson,
Michael
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 6:17 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Web service call using Example18

I'm receiving the following message in the "value" field when calling my
web service:

Server was unable to read request. --> There is an error in
XML document (1, 647). --> 'Element' is an invalid node type
. Line 1, position 647.

Is it that my XML (inputXMLstring) is not correct?  I've followed the
SOAP for the web service as defined and can pass in the same XML data
successfully when testing on the web site.

I've included my mocked-up source of EXAMPLE18 as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael Erickson

RDA - Milwaukee