From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mira, Antonio
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 10:56 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question about sending a hit to a URL...

Hello,

I'm trying to use the HTTPAPI routines to send a hit to an address.
When I issue the http_url_get I get back a 302 code and text file is

<h2>Object moved to <a href="https://lax-inapp04.inucn.com/......

The address that is written to the text file is the one that is returned
(and is different from the one that I originally pass).  My question is,
how can I resolve this and have successful hit on the original address?

Thank you,

Antonio Mira

Application Developer

Time Warner Cable www.timewarnercable.com <http://www.twc.com>  Mid-Ohio
Division

1015 Olentangy River Road - 2nd Floor

Columbus, OH 43212

email:  antonio.mira@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:antonio.mira@xxxxxxxxxxx>

aim:    antomiratwc

phone: 614 827 7949

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.