Question about sending a hit to a URL...

   Hello,

   I'm trying to use the HTTPAPI routines to send a hit to an address.
   When I issue the http_url_get I get back a 302 code and text file is

   <h2>Object moved to <a href="https://lax-inapp04.inucn.com/......

   The address that is written to the text file is the one that is
   returned (and is different from the one that I originally pass).  My
   question is, how can I resolve this and have successful hit on the
   original address?

   Thank you,

   Antonio Mira

   Application Developer

   Time Warner Cable [1]www.timewarnercable.com Mid-Ohio Division

   1015 Olentangy River Road - 2nd Floor

   Columbus, OH 43212

   email:  [2]antonio.mira@xxxxxxxxxxx

   aim:    antomiratwc

   phone: 614 827 7949

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.