Re: Appropriate example for a credit card transaction

Jose,

In addition to the other responses that you already received, you may also consider to download my WSDL2RPG utility and let WSDL2RPG generate a client stub for you. Of course you have to install some other programs along with HTTPAPIR4 in production to run the stub.

   http://www.tools400.de/English/Freeware/WSDL2RPG/wsdl2rpg.html

Thomas.

Jose Larrazabal schrieb:
   Please excuse my novice question but I am confused and need some
   direction.  I need to connect to a credit card service and submit
   several transactions serially where each will be approved or not with
   details for either result.  The service requires several input
   parameters and the response provides several elements which are
   important to be collected.  I was looking at EXAMPLE18 as my template
   for this service but I am confused as to how to get all of the
   response elements.  EXAMPLE18 provides two input parameters and
   returns one response parameter.  Is there another example which better
   suits my situation?  I can provide the WSDL document if necessary for
   your reply.

   Thanks!

   Jose

   Jose Larrazabal