From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jose Larrazabal
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 9:26 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Appropriate example for a credit card transaction

Please excuse my novice question but I am confused and need some direction.
I need to connect to a credit card service and submit several transactions
serially where each will be approved or not with details for either result.
The service requires several input parameters and the response provides
several elements which are important to be collected.  I was looking at
EXAMPLE18 as my template for this service but I am confused as to how to get
all of the response elements.  EXAMPLE18 provides two input parameters and
returns one response parameter.  Is there another example which better suits
my situation?  I can provide the WSDL document if necessary for your reply.

Thanks!

Jose

Jose Larrazabal

5885 Cumming Highway