   From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Scott Klement
   Sent: Mon 6/16/2008 2:03 PM
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   Subject: Re: searching for string on IFS

   PLEASE don't try to use the debug log output programatically!!!   I
   don't want to be put in a position where changing my debugging
   messages
   could potentially break your code.
   Let me know what you need to retrieve from the debug log, and I'll
   look
   into making it available directly via an API call instead.