UPS address validation online tool

Hi,

Just wanted to send a note concerning Scott's EXAMPLE5 in the HTTPAPI. I
have just finished implementing a program to do UPS address validation
for a company where I have been doing some contract programming. I based
my program on EXAMPLE5, and it works like a charm! The address
validation is done during order entry and produces fairly rapid
turnaround. There are occasional disconnects or failures to connect, but
these are generally resolved upon one retry.

Anyone needing assistance with implementing UPS AV should feel free to
drop me a note. I would be glad to help in any way.

Thanks,
Dave Crisman