From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: 05 June 2008 14:07
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Help with: http_url_post_stmf

Hello,

Has this question/problem been answered?  I'm trying to catch up on my
e-mails, and I'm not sure whether this situation is outstanding or not.

Also, not sure what the actual error being solved was.

Zenon Zaranek wrote:
> Question: Has anybody used "http_url_post_stmf" ??
>
> Zenon,

This email is intended for the designated recipient(s) only, and may be confidential, non-public, proprietary, protected by the attorney/client or other privilege. Unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection. If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system without reading, saving, or using it in any manner. Although it has been checked for viruses and other malicious software (?malware?), we do not warrant, represent or guarantee in any way that this communication is free of malware or potentially damaging defects. All liability for any actual or alleged loss, damage, or injury arising out of or resulting in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this email is expressly disclaimed.